RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We believe that the best comprehension with our client passes through personal communication. Therefore we kindly ask you to contact us with any questions, issues or demands.
Please be aware that returns do NOT apply for 18k massive gold items.
Each ORAÏK piece is made by hand and, because of that, no item will look exactly the same as another, even if it is the same model. It will also bear “imperfections” which are the evidence of hand-workmanship and something we are proud of.
We take great care in our photography to allow our customers to be able to appreciate our pieces. However, due to the nature of our work, slight variations of color and shape may occur. The information written in the description of each model are indicative only and may vary in each individual piece.
We want you to be completely happy with your order on ORAÏK. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will accept your return for full credit of your purchase price, subject to the following provisions.
All returns must:
- Be authorized by us, to receive this authorization, please contact us by e-mail. Note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of your payment. We reserve the right to ask for photographic support of damaged or defective goods before authorizing a return.
- Be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of your purchase
- Be in the same condition as when it was received
- Include the original ORAÏK packaging. It should be packed properly in order to avoid loss or damage; customer is responsible for the condition of the goods as received by ORAÏK.
- Be shipped at the Customer’s expense, via a trackable delivery service and insured at full retail value; the customer is fully responsible for the product until the point that it is received by ORAÏK.
- ORAÏK will not accept any unauthorized returns of merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
Your Ring Size
Please make sure to provide us with the correct ring size when you place your order. This is the full responsibility of the customer. In some cases the ring can be adjusted, in other cases we would have to fabricate a completely new ring. Please contact us to make a personalized evaluation of the case and to define the corresponding fee.
Please be aware that every gold-plated jewellery is delicate and may get scratched or worn over time, even though we use the best quality gold plating. We gladly propose our clients to renew the gold plating at cost price plus shipping costs. We don't charge any extra fee for this service.